jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

First task: Impression about today's class.

I think it's a good destination but I have done it when I was in 1st of ESO for my Crédit de Síntesi. So, I have worked it yet; and on my opinion repeating topics it's a bit boring.
But I like the way we do the class. So I think it could be interesting to learn more than I know now about Egypt. Work in class with games and talk all together could be more fun than normal class and do it with media could be easier too.

Working in groups it's a diferent way to work so it think it could be cool and fun, but sometimes it's more difficult than work alone. Work in group mean work all together and it means too we have to agree all the same opinion and somentimes it's difficult. But it means too more people thinking and we can help our friends and they can help us.

I think it could be a new way of learning and we can learn new things we don't know now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario